Friday, August 24, 2012

23rd

Yesterday was my golden birthday and it was fantastic!  The kind of fantastic where you almost want to cry because the people in your life are so great.


Birthday flowers from Mom
 My mother sent me some gorgeous flowers at work and my sister Katie took me out for lunch (bagels of course, my one weakness).  When I got home my lovely room mate Lisa Ann had arranged a collection of fun little gifts on my newly refinished  nightstand,  it was like Easter when I was a kid!  For dinner I went with some choice individuals to an Italian restaurant in Huntington called Mazara Trattoria.  Yay for yelp because it was life alteringly good!  I got the rigatoni alla vodka and sampled most of the other dishes, all of which were exemplary.  Then we all went back to the apartment where Lauren served one of her glorious pieces with an "under the sea" theme.  It was a solid evening, complete with everyone telling me why they liked me (always a fun game). 

My goal before turning 24? Get into PA school.  This one's going to be a good year.  I can feel it!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was a perfect day! Love you bunches and heres to your golden year and getting into pa school!

    ReplyDelete